Saturday, August 7, 2010

Loneliness is what I feel.

There was a time when I wished,
Of spending lots of time with people whose memories are now only cherished...

It doesn't matter anymore,
Because I'm learning to be alone and explore...

But, I wish to spend my time with those,
Who have been with me through my highs and lows.

It hurts me when they act ignorant,
I still manage to keep patient...

Only if they understood this,
I wouldn't be as sad and depressed,
As I am today,
But, unfortunately, I have to say that,
Loneliness has crossed my way.

- Apurva.

3 comments:

  1. Strange to see you writing about loneliness! Nice blog template :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, thank you! :)
    Have you read everything yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. As if :P Read till this post that's it! But keep going :) Though I'm no one to talk - my blog's been dead for quite a while!

    ReplyDelete

Bakwaas: